Information about OLLI Move to M2 Building
On July 1, 2015, OLLI moved to a new location in the M2 Building, 301 North Neil Street in downtown Champaign, to respond to current needs and set the foundation for continued growth.
We are thrilled to have identified this newly constructed suite of classrooms, offices, and flexible spaces that will enable us to meet the needs of our members and continue to fulfill OLLIís potential as a site of engagement, education, and engagement.
Here, we have assembled administrative announcements, status updates, and other materials related to the move Ė and we will be adding new materials in the weeks ahead as they become available.
We look forward to continuing OLLIís mission of lifelong learning and curiosity in this new location, and we thank you for all that you do on behalf of OLLI!
1. Explanation of Move and Frequently Asked Questions (letter, March 2)
3. Progress Update and Initial Parking Plans (letter, May 19)
4. Explore Downtown Champaign
- link to http://www.champaigncenter.com/
5. Parking in the Hill Street Parking Deck (attached to the M2 Building)
6. Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District: OLLI members can ride for free!
- link to http://www.cumtd.com/
7. MAP of 301 North Neil Street, with parking and bus stops marked
9. June 24 _ Parking at M2